From its launch in 1979, Alnwick & District CAB has grown into a professional and trusted advice service which works together with other agencies and indivduals to provide support for all those in our community.
The CAB is the place to come for free, confidential advice and information on a range of topics including debt, employment, consumer rights, benefits, housing and much more.
Explore our site to find out how we can help you with your problem, or get help immediately from the Citizens Advice website www.adviceguide.org.uk
- Our Information Centre is open at the Alnwick Bureau on Mondays and Thursdays from 10am to 12 noon.
- Telephone Helpline: 01665 604135 (Monday to Friday 9.00am to 3.00pm)
- Appointments are available at Alnwick & Amble Bureau
- On-line assistance at www.adviceguide.org.uk
- CAB Alnwick Report & Financial Statement for year ending 31.3.12 now available in our download section, also available at Charity Commission Website.